Monday, January 18, 2016

I have been diagnosed...

Finally, the diagnosis is in...

I have been diagnosed with OHMD. What is OHMD, you ask? It is Obsessive Hallmark Movie Disorder. I am not ashamed of having this disorder and am not afraid to let others know that I have it. No worries, it isn't contagious.You will not get this disorder from being around me. Trust me, I have tried to pass this disorder on to others so I have company while engaging in my obsession. It doesn't work. No need to be afraid of me and my obvious disorder. However, since I cannot find another with the same disorder, I thought I would start a blog so I can discuss my disorder when I need some assistance or help when I am lost in the romance, true love, and whimsical stories. I want to talk and share my thoughts and love for these magical worlds. I will be sharing about the loving Hallmark Movies that truly touch this hopeless romantic heart. As new movies come out, I will share my thoughts on them. However, in between, I will begin to catch up on so many Hallmark Movies from the past. Oh, I know them all, ok maybe not all, but a heck of a lot. So, I will be writing on the ones I know. Sometimes, it's ok to play favorites. Get ready for some romance. Get ready for some true love. Get ready to believe again. Get ready to make a friend who believes right along with you.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment